seneca 7-7-12

Ran a 4 hour charter from 6 till 10 Did 5 for 6 (1) 5 lb brown (1) 10 lb laker (2) small LLS released (1) small rainbow released. Saw lightning to the north - seemed a ways off but the charter was a 4 hour trip so I headed in on time - boy that was one of the best decisions I made - I was docked up and cleaning fish when out hell broke out - one of the wickest micro bursts I've seen in a while - Of course there were a few clowns headed out - they got a quick lession from mother nature - 2 kayaks sank in the channel - they swam to the break wall - a pontoon boat in the channel canvas got riped down and a fly bridge boat was out of control off my stern and barely grabbed the marina gas dock as they passed it side ways. I'm never ceased to be amazed by peoples decisions on the water!!!!!!!!!! Steve Wonder could have see that wall cloud coming from the north, but they still go out!!!!!!!! Me and my mate did see a horizontal funnel to the east just before the storm hit - Pretty power storm yesterday.

By the way 4 of the fish were in tight 50 feet down (on down riggers) caught on NK 4d watermelon no seeds - The big laker was 50 feet down on watermelon NK 4d no seeds.

I ran 20 % of the spoons on my boat and nothing else fired - some fleas but not bad - also some weeds but not bad either

Every thing was on the west side by the tiki bar and just north of salt mine - laker was up by rock stream and out deeper.

That's all folks!!!