Question on cold surface temps??

About how long will it take for the temps to stablize(set up) again like it was a week or so ago? I was seeing 58 degrees on the surface east of Olcott yesterday, the fishing was terrible. Hit and miss with spoons one good rip and nobody home.One really small I think king flipped off at the boat . I would see packs of fish here and there then blank screen for 20minutes from 80-120..weird. The currents were really strong below 50 every where just swinging everything towards the shore line trolling west.

new to this transformation and was not going 4 or 5 miles offshore in the tin can to find fish

Seeing hit and miss reports too..not like a week ago :clap:

Thanks ahead Chris

theres nothing you can do about water temp.....but to go where the fish are....let mother nature take its course,it will lay down and set up the thermocline....and just as soon as it takes place....poof.....the big east wind will destroy it again.....the currents change the water conditions everyday......the fish are there.....you just have to deal with the conditions.....

usually 3 days to get "close to normal".what we had was for a couple weeks was't normal it was phenomonal...........those conditions dont happen for extended length of time very often..If you noticed some of the Charters reports ,they wern't exagerating when they said it was the "Best" fishing in 20 years..yup ya done got spoiled (in a good way) :) ,,Dont hang yer head too low Lakewide the lake was great 3 days later LAKEWIDE the fishing got a little tuff..,,to say the least.. Gentle winds dont "mess things up too bad" you get a extreme "blow" in any direction then ya better get yer "Divining Rod" out... A Good example get a bucket (or use yer toilet flush first) swirl the water counterclokkways and stick yer finger in it that - gentle blow some disruption in "givin area" now give it a good swirl again (not swig) this time put yer hand in there and move it clockways,,does ya see any difference?? when LO does that, the whole temp.(thermocline) and the food chain gets all pooped up too (I told you to flush first)