18 Foot Starcraft Holiday boat- 100 HP JOHNSON W/ TILT-$950

bulletbob

Really sound hull, new pressure treated floor and transom.. everything on the hull is rock solid... Interior, dash, seats, gauges , etc all in good shape as well. Has a very nice 100 HP Johnson w new power tilt... Good roller trailer,could use some paint and tires, otherwise its solid and tows beautifully.. brand new trolling plate on motor,brand new solid aluminum kicker bracket as well.

Real nice rig for trolling.. has 2 square dowrigger mounts and 2 rigger balls as well.

First $950 firm takes it.. The motor alone is worth the asking price.. Its clean, runs strong, prop is in perfect shape, PT works perfectly... BOB 607-659-5334

no pics at this time, however I will send them if there is any interest...

Now that my center console has been sold, I have decided to keep the Starcraft 18 as its light and easily trailerable for me.. I am doing some mods right now to partially open up the large foredeck to make it more fishable.. Kind of a "dual console" thing.

I bought this boat just for its very good motor, but the boat the motor was supossed to go on is no longer here, and I find myself liking this dumb old boat more and more.

My apologies to those that replied ... It is now off the market, and I hope to turn it into the boat I have always wanted.. Big enough to fish in a chop and light enough to tow easily and handle myself.. This may be the one, even through its a 40+ year old relic... bob