Total Boated:2

Species Breakdown:King, brown

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 2.5-2.7

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 110ft-170ft

Lure Depth: riggers- 95,105. Dipsy- 340,380

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS. Took my friend out dalton today. We set up straight out of the chute in 70FOW. We worked out to 170 and found that the best screen was in about 120ft. We then worked west and had one release on the 85 rigger but missed it. It was slow for awhile and the the 340 dipsy pulling a white board green dots hypnotist fly got slammed. I was getting it out of the rod holder and it was gone .... And so was the whole dipsy set up. There must have been a small Frey in the wire and it broke. We got set back up and kept trolling west. We were almost down by Hughes and found a decent stretch. The 380 dipsy pulling meat took a 16lb king and we got also a 6lb brown of the 340 dipsy out in 160 ft. We had another nice fish on the meat out in 160ft but came unbuttoned. It was a rough day for us because I could not keep the riggers untangled! The spoons would get caught on the other rigger cable and then the rigger balls crossed and tangled. Besides that it was a good day on the water ! :)

====================

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png