Seneca friday 31, sat 1st, mon 3rd

Well, Friday, we were able to sneak out with the winter beater and do a trial on the motor and performance of the rig. It ran pretty good and even catches fish. We fished for about an hour and found some lakers, salmon and even a nice brown. Used two dipsys and two inline cores. Had to do it! :lol: I have never owned an outboard boat that was not a tiller motor. I kind of like it! Dislike loading an unloading a trailer however :rofl: . I guess I grew to love a slip. Boat is a good ride and should get the job done.

Here is a couple shots of the fish.

217987_647665721040_1457523715_n.jpg

The salmon was about 7#'s

528004_647668505460_201359997_n.jpg

Saturday, I was able to get out on REEL STORIES and had Joe, Mike his boy Brandon and Bill along. We went out for a morning fish. It was not hot nor heavy but we plucked away at them. We hit a grand slam. A few of everything. Nothing big, mostly good eaters and smaller. Had a nice bow that we did C&R and another that couldn't make it. Never let anything go to waste! It was fun to be out and a nice way to start a perfect weekend on the water.

Enjoyed a nice dinner with the girlfriend at the Village Bar & Grille and stayed for the band all night...

Monday, Joe and Will and I set out about an hour before dawn. I wanted to get in on the brown action seeing we got one Friday night on a FF combo, I figured we could get some more if we targeted them. Fished the 55-75 shelf running dipsys and riggers. Had two cores on the outside over the deeper water. Didnt take long and got what we were hunting for. A beautiful brown to start the day! We continued on a north troll up the lake and fished this shelf the entire way. We hit Lakers, BROWNS, a bow, and salmon. GRAND SLAM! One of the lakers came from the warm waters of 57 degrees. Thought that was strange but he fought like a football brown so it was fun! I had a blast we trolled about ten miles north of watkins hitting those browns the entire way. Not sure if they have been there all season or if they are working their way towards the streams for the fall runs. They were all hefty and a nice C&R on all fish today.

Here are a few shots of todays fish.

Tight lines guys, Nick

547186_648022690670_1397996781_n.jpg

404108_648022790470_112645878_n.jpg

549629_648022635780_1032708742_n.jpg