Any Public Local Ponds or Waterways?

scramp

Other than the major lakes, are there any public fishing spots in the Henrietta area? We pulled over on Saturday to the pond, sitting behind the MCC hockey rink which you can see from 390. Had a couple nibbles, but whatever it was, it was VERY/VERY small. Had a worm and casting a minnow bait, neither with any luck. Looking for one those hidden gems, you pull your car over for.

Forget the name of the park, but corner of westfall and clinton has a large pond (its on westfall). Heard of folks fishing there historically. You can see if from the 390/590 split. Could fish the canal off clinton ave. Right there as well two overpasses might help hold fish. Parking area off clinton ave

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

Forget the name of the park, but corner of westfall and clinton has a large pond (its on westfall). Heard of folks fishing there historically. You can see if from the 390/590 split. Could fish the canal off clinton ave. Right there as well two overpasses might help hold fish. Parking area off clinton ave

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

I caught one of the biggest large mouth bass that I have ever caught in the pond stated above :yes: Any place along the canal or there are a few public spots along the genessee river also... I think the DEC website lists most of them.

Tom