would like to get help!

Bubba

My name is Dave, owner of Bubbas bait shop, located near Keuka Lake, in South Pulteney on the West side. My shop is getting bussier and bigger every year.

Iam looking for somone to take me out on the lake that does trolling and jigging. The reason is, I would like to learn how things work and what works. That way i can supply my shop with more jigging and trolling equipment. I would also like to know so i can explain to people how things work and not say uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm! As a bait and tackle shop owner I should know these things so I can not just better MYSELF, but my costumers!

I will give you gas money, and if you would like live bait i will supply that also.

Please contact me at [email protected] or call me at 607 868 7088 (shop)

Thank You, Dave or Bubba

On the jigging side of things you may want to have a look here for what works:

http://deepwater.cayugafisher.net/index.php

He makes these locally I believe - over near Ithaca... Could be a win win situation for two small local businesses. I have been meaning to order some myself but keep forgetting. If you manage to get some sort of deal going to sell his jigs I will stop by your store and buy 2 dozen of the shad jigging spoons and 1 dozen of the minnow jig heads (1.5 oz).