Seneca 9/28/2012

ERABBIT

Seneca 9/28/2012

......back in camp boat uncovered , ice- in cooler coffee made.....and it started to rain.......son and grandaughter here ......she has not been out since she boated that 8.5# brown this spring......will be heading out soon I hope it the rain stops long enough for me to suck them into hitting the water ...... :lol:

We got out close to the launch banged a small landlock before I could get the second rigger down............got all three in turned and headed north into the waves middle rigger up hi fires.........good fish ......granddaughter is on it.......I grab the next get back by her and...... she has the rod pointing down or close to level with the water........kinda in a LOUD voice I ask her or.... I mean TELL her to get the rod up and FISH OFF......... the rain hits us then so I put the doghouse up in the front of the boat.....never had it up all season............we troll north to south of boyscout camp turn and head out deeper on the way back and pick up a rainbow 16" and that was it..................

I don't know Nick been over that way but more south and slim picking on that side this year for some reason..............the area you're talking about had lakers deep over there a few weeks ago.............

I'm back in camp Nick , got a tree guy coming in the am to take some limb off some tree in camp , then plan on getting out the next day or when the weather looks good..........I'll take a run over and see what's going on north of long point and let ya know.................