I have for sale a slightly used Go Pro Hero 2 silver HD camera package. This is the outdoor edition. I used this about 5 times and can't seem to get it to do the things that I am looking for. This is in near mint condition and in all original packaging. Perfect working order. This comes with the camera package and an extra suction cup mount, 2 extra batteries, the viewer back and a professional grade level 10 scan disk 36 gig sd card made for HD video. Total in all there is over $500.00 in retail cost here. Any questions please ask.

$400.00 plus $10.00 to ship!!

Call Rick at 315-790-7412

Additional Information about GoPro HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition Camcorder - Silver

Product Information

Designed keeping in mind the needs of professional athletes, sports filmmakers, and action photography enthusiasts, the GoPro HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition Professional HD camera is gear mountable. This GoPro camera comes with a waterproof housing, making it an extremely rugged device. You can take 10 photos per second with this 11 MP Professional HD camera. This GoPro camera has a 3.5 mm external stereo microphone input that allows you to add audio to the video, while in action. The GoPro HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition can be used while biking, skiing, skating, kayaking, etc.

Product Identifiers

Brand GoPro

Model HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition

MPN CHDOH-002

UPC 185323000545

Key Features

Resolution 11.0 MP

Memory / Storage

Supported Flash Memory SDHC Memory Card

Other Features

3D Technology 3D-Ready

High Definition Video Support 1080p