1992 Tracker Magna 19Center Console w/Johnson 120

Tunacioous

Tracker Magna 19 CC with a 1992 Johnson 120 and galvanized trailer. Big boat that is capable of fishing the big lakes but also doubles as a bass/perch fisherman or family water sports. High gunwales and full height splashwell make it very safe for the little ones. Kicker bracket with a 1990 Johnson 8 HP allows you to troll all day on a few gallons of gas.  Minn Kota bow mount with standard foot pedal and remote fob for control anywhere in the boat. Electric anchor winch , livewell, front pedestal seat, lockable rod storage,  tackle storage, and large storage  space under bow deck keeps the boat organized.  Sea Star hydraulic steering makes driving the boat a pleasure. Electronics are a basic Humminbird Fishfinder, Garmin GPS, and Icom VHF. Two Penn Fathom Master 835 electric downriggers complete the set up. Recent service including a new stator, spark plugs, carb cleaning, and filters. I will sell with or without the trolling motors and downriggers. If you want the complete set up, . Great boat that wont break the bank or require stock in an oil company to run. Tows nice with a mid size SUV. Boat is near Harrisburg Pa and I can show it to anyone interested .  Some of the pics have the old Big Jon rigges still mounted. Just got the Penns and have not mounted on the boat. I'm asking $6500 obo, Call or email me for more info. [email protected] or 717-314-3840

DSCF0767.jpg

DSCF0761.jpg

DSCF0762.jpg

DSCF0763.jpg

DSCF0764.jpg

DSCF0765.jpg

DSCF0766.jpg

DSCF0768.jpg

DSCF0769.jpg

DSCF0771.jpg

DSCF0773.jpg

DSCF06332_zpsf6f45754.jpg

DSCF06272_zps64f5391f.jpg

Thats painful that boat is almost exactly what I want now if you drop the price by about $6500 it will fit in my budget.  I had to take on the whole family in health insurence this year instead of just me and the kid man thats a blow to the wallet.

I could put you on a payment plan. Forgot to mention that the boat also includes a new storage cover. Put it on one time but keep the boat in the garage so it just stays in the storage bag.  Also had the compression checked when engine was serviced and all 4 cylinders were around 130 psi. Mechanic said thats very good.  Titles for boat and trailer in hand.

Wow, good eye Shellback. No walleye that day. Just used the ramp to start the motor and run it a little. A little rocky for a deep V with a 120 prop.

I hear you on that. I just picked up a 1648 ModV for the river. Has a 9.9 prop motor with a rock hopper on it. Tried it on Blue Marsh, but I haven't tried it on the river yet. A little concerned about a 9.9 and heavy current. Nice boat, and good luck with your sale. I'm over by Rt 30 and Rt 10. Used to live in Susquehanna county and always fished NY state.

• 2 weeks later...