Coastal Night Lights Spreader Lights - 4 Sale

A pair of these lightly used with just a few hours on them. They are the white version. We replaced these with a different brand only because that brand had dual color LEDs. Brand new they are $165 + shipping. Asking $150 shipped. to the lower 48.

Two of these lit up the back of our 10 Meter easily. We switched to Lumitec Caprera2 because they could switch between white and blue like the Lumitec Orbit we had under our soft top. I honestly believe two of the ones I have for sale are brighter than two of the Lumitecs we bought, but we had to have it match!

I know the Caprera's arent on in this photo, but here is what our boat looks like without them on. We added 4 Caprera's to this, so when we put al lthe blue lights on she really glows!

IMG_20120619_212754_zpseee9d1e3.jpg

IMG_20120619_214621_zps4ab3a8aa.jpg

I will take the white ones if you still have them as I want them for rigging. The blue sure looks nice.

I guess I will deal with function first and get pretty later. Did you install the blue underwater lights as well?

I have a set of quartz lights now but want to change to LED due to battery drain.

Yeah, if you bring them to dalhousie I can use the quartz till then. I can send you funds by Paypal now if you PM your email.

Thx

Mike

Better make sure they are boxed up cause if I have to get them off your boat I might take the blue ones. By mistake of course.

Damn I like the blue ones!