2008 Ranger 620VS Fisherman 40th Anniversary Edition

trooper

For sale is my Ranger 620VS Fisherman 40th Anniversary Edition Multi-Species boat with a Ranger Trail Trailer. Boat is 20'3" with a 96" beam.Removable rear deck extension converts easily for bass fishing or trolling.The boat is in excellent condition and is powered by a Yamaha F250TXR 4 stroke 250 hp,and also a Yamaha T8DPLH 4 stroke 8 hp kicker(tiller).Both motors have low hours and are warrantied until 2014.The trailer is equipped with surge brakes,swing tongue,led lighting.Boat is loaded with the following, Full Ranger Cover set, Minnkota Maxum Pro 101lb thrust 36 volt bow mount trolling motor with recessed pedal, 5 seats inc butt seat, Humminbird 997 DF 7" screen with GPS/Side Imaging,Humminbird 797 DF 5"screen with GPS/Side Imaging, Rear deck ext, Rod Straps, Lowrance 250 VHF radio with 8' ant, Factory installed boarding ladder, 4 bank Ranger battery charger, 4 batteries,built in cooler, Lighted compartments, Baitwell, Oxygenator in rear 50" livewell, rear rails, loads of storage, Hydraulic steering, keel guard, more extras.

The boat draws many compliments. It is garaged at my residence and can be viewed right now. If you are a serious buyer, give me a call. Ask for Ed at (603) 525-4948. Price $40,000.00 Please do not call after 9pm EST.

post-152023-0-91155900-1364062999_thumb.jpg

Edited by trooper