in floor storage

crumcake1223

im looking for something to install into the floors of my boat to be able to keep life jackets and such. id really like to find one that has a seal in it so that way I can keep things in there dry if needed. if anyone has any places for me to look please let me know. thanks in advance

Probably wont stay dry in the bottom of your boat. At least every boat I owned below deck didn't stay dry, mostly due to condensation. I use a west marine bag for storing my PFD's and tuck it on the floor up by the helm (then again only 4 PFD's). Has velcro closure so it is easy to open, no stuck zippers like my previous one I had. Remember to keep them readily available and that is up to the discretion of any boarding officer. I know a guy that kept his wrapped in the plastic bags he bought them in....ticket.... not considered readily available.

Spike

wow really. that's a bunch of bull. im also looking  for the box to store things in there like rigger weights and some of my many boxes of spoons and flashers.

it has come to the point that we NEED a biger boat for all of our toys but that's just not really in our means right now. thanks for the heads up on the life jakets