new to the area

hi everybody my name is raymond baker and im new to all this lake fishing. i just bought a mako 221 center cunsal boat fully ready to fish. we also have a lodge in altmar ny book em & hook em. im not a guide just love to fish. would love any help i can get to learn all this stuff i need to know about the lake. i have purchesed 100 spoons from finger lakes tackel and 100 flys from tfo.just bought all new rods and reels flashers and im getting the new fish hawk as was told they r great. first question is what radio frequncy r u useing. and if anyone would like to go out fishing for the day to help me out with spots to fish and how to set up my downriggers and planer boards. again thank you

post-148888-0-24126400-1367767102_thumb.jpg

post-148888-0-66317900-1367767114_thumb.jpg

post-148888-0-93387700-1367767122_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the site.  Now that you've dropped a fortune on the boat & gear.....I'll let you in on a little secret: There ain't no fish in the lake!  

heh, heh, heh,....just playing.

I'm not sure how they do it up your way so best I can offer is for you to browse through the reports, Tackle etc sections.  Anything posted out of Oswego applies to your area.  I'd said 85% of all the others also applies.  

A main point to experiment with is speed.  Find the speed that works for you.

Tom B.

(LongLine)