oneida 6-29-2013

johnnywalleye

545am till 11am,32-42fow,flyin solo today...2 keeper walleyes 3 toss backs and 3 sheep..jigs and dixie with my trollin motor in the water for propulsion..couldnt find any active fish..all marks where dead on the bottom...got a fly by from a basshole at 60mph with all of lakeport bay to go around me..does he... no..within castin distance he flies by...that is 1 good reason i stopped fishin cayuga for perch..now these morons have done a full scale assult on oneida..wtf.....and so long 4 now;john

I believe that in actual B.A.S.S. tourney rules, those hot-rods screaming by so close disqualifies them.

Last summer we we on the shipping channel side of 113.

There was a motor yacht under what looking like full power, rolling a 4ft plus wake, bearing down on a group of us, and also a man, with his small children in an open aluminum 14-16"er.

I finally stood up and they throttled down and came off plane, and wondered if I was alerting them if they were going to run aground.

Our boat can handle that stuff, but my reponse to them in the defense of that family fishing in the open boat was NOT what they wanted to hear.

The swell still rocked the livin' chit out of those folks.

Edited by Fish Hunter