I phone 5 photos to L.O.U.

Ok I give up...can anyone walk me through getting pics from my I phone 5 to L.O.U.?  I can reply to Topics from it but I cannot start a new topic or post pics.   Thanks in advance...I do have the L.O.U. app. downloaded on the phone but maybe I have to download something else?!?

Not sure with the 5, but with my 4 you can't start a post if you're viewing posts in the "latest" section.

I have to go to topics, choose the topic I want to post in, then once I'm viewing those topics click the little arrow in the upper right. In that menu choose "new topic".

When posting you should have some icons along the bottom. A camera icon for taking a pic, a photo icon for digging up one of the photos you already have, some bird looking thing for twitter or whatever, and another for settings or something.

Hope it's the same with your 5!

You can contact Chad but it looks like there are still issues

Posted August 23, 2011 - 9:21 AM1.png

Hi Tooth -

That is harder to do. We are still working on an easier way of doing something like that but right now the best way to do is to load the pictures to your PhotoBucket account and then take that link and post it into LOU. In time, we hope to develop an easier way than that.

Thanks -
Chad
Chad Lapa | BlueEye