Okuma 553l clarion with 300 copper stolen

I was coming out of the county park at point breeze at noon today I left a copper rod in one of my rod holders and the spoon got caught on a tree and when I pulled into the lake breeze marina I realized it and pulled it out set the rod on the ground went down parked my boat it was gone Anybody knows anything please call me I am so upset thanks 585 721 6779

Sorry to hear it briggsy.....last year I had a $250 camera in a camera bag with a half dozen sd chips either dropped out of my jacket pocket or was taken from the boat while I got my vehicle at the launch ramp (had been fishing alone) and someone took it....it sucks... feels awful. I'm still pizzed off about it.

Ya it really makes me sick but its my own fault my boat started to run hot so I pulled it and was taking it to lake breeze marina a guy stopped me at the edge of the road and said you got a pole hanging so I got up I the boat a handed it to my wife she sets it I. The grass and we go back the boat up on the yard o was only 100 feet fr the road they must of seen me backing my boat up

Pisses me off I leave all my **** out down o. The river leave apple next to the road for five minutes some **** takes it WTF