Seneca 7-13-13 and 7-14-13 w pics

Saturday we decided to do some pre fishing for a Flta Tourney we had the next day....  We went way north and setup shop running riggers wires coppers and cores...  The laker bite was good pulling many fish 6lbs to 10lbs including a nice one my son got to play pulling drag on him many times throughout the fight on a 300 copper pulling a Finger Lakes Tackle UV Alewife, also ran that spoon on my 90ft rigger and it pounded them all morning...  Wires where a bit quiet today but Iron Duke Fly behind a watermelon spinny did a few and so did the Seneca Ghost Fly as well ....   We ended up the morning 12 for 13 and overall a great family morning on the boat ....

post-148405-0-78868600-1373931491_thumb.jpg

post-148405-0-66766000-1373931509_thumb.jpg

Sunday we fished in the same spot with the tournament crew, ran the same setup catching many fish but didn't have the size that we had Saturday...  FLT UV Alewife and Death From Above were unstoppable, Alewife doing the lakers and a few off fish but the browns bows and salmon were all over the Death From Above spoons i had out in a few different spots in the mix.....  We ended up 16 for 19 and finishing tied for 3rd in our tourney...   Below is the picture of our box.. Big Congrats to JSolemeto for his first win in his second ever FLTA tournament....  

post-148405-0-20780900-1373932178_thumb.jpeg

Mike

Ya looking forward to the LOU ALL this weekend as well but looking at the long range forecasts its looking like a front is pushing in for Saturday or Sunday so could be some tough fishing and maybe even a little wind.... Anybody else out there looking for something to do Sunday this tournament is open to all LOU Members just drop ten bucks in the cup and your in ... Weigh in is at Myers park over on Cayuga day break til 1... There is a topic on this forum about rules and exact times for anybody who may be interested. .

Mike

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app