Went out last night from 530-730 with my girlfriend and her sister... Fished the plant toward Oswego in 150-225 FOW. Went 0/2 as I was trying to teach them, one was taking line the other ran straight at the boat. Both hits came on the 65 rigger w/ green flasher/fly combo in 170-190 FOW. They were getting hungry so we pulled earlier than I would have liked. I put the boat in a slip at wrights for the rest of the week and going to try to get out today. Anyone having better luck west of Oswego or any other tips would be helpful. Thanks.

Nick

We have been doing well  in that area.......the key has been fishing deeper than the marks and colder water that mist years .....last few days has been 80 to 110 down 270 to 300 wire and 400 copper......good luck

DITTO! :)  

Tight lines!

Thanks for your help... Went out last night with a friend from 5 till 8 and went 3/4. fished 160-250 FOW all three fish came in the 180-210 range down 45, 50 and 75. One hit a green/green flasher fly combo at 75, one took a NBK at 50, and the smallest hit a caramel dolphin at 45. Lost a flasher fly combo at 95 that never popped the rigger looks like I had a cut in the line. Thanks again for the help.   

post-147642-0-67924900-1374176941_thumb.jpg

Yup...fish last weekend from 290-350...all down 85 to 100...240-280 wire & 400 copper. Keep switching things up till they hit. Keep a rigger or a cheater at 55-65 with a spoon...plenty of steelies around right now

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Steelhead.

Yup...steelhead Tim...I didnt even look at the pic up close.

There has been plenty of them around out passed 300

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Lake Ontario United mobile app