Otisco 7-20/21 update

Slept in this morn and didnt get out till 630. Had a good brown bite this morn with lead core n spoons doing most of the work...2.5 gps...picked up to 3-3.3 as it warmed up...picked up 1 eye at 11 on my way in...22 inches

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Best setup was 5 color core chrome with green stripe and black eye it took 3, perch spoon got 1 off rigger at 27, foil perch tdd11 at 30 took the nicest at 17-18". Missed 2-3 too...I hope they werent eyes! All but 1 badly hooked fish released. This is a common morn trying for eyes. I dont bring em in the boat. Come on rain blow over...we're ready to get back out!

Justin

Nothing but brown after brown this afternoon and evening...all 13-18" hopefully the morn will be better, only thing we didnt catch was a tiger today...walleye, browns.smb and lmb...bet the tigers will come tomorrow

Justin

had a ball this morn, and so did dallas the boy in the pick. Had fellow LOU member tim (rnsurfnturf) working boards and matt n dallas running riggers and core. I just sat behind the wheel with a smile keeping my thread going. Just love putting hardworking fishermen like them on fish. Hope everyone else had as much fun as I did this weekend! And most of all thanks Tracy for making my passion a reality!

Justin

Sounds like you had a great day trolling. I took my boy there yesterday trying to get him into his first Tiger so we spent the morning chucking lures in the north end. He hooked into a descent one but it ended up throwing the hook. Sounds like i should have been trolling!

IT was a great morning for sure , especially on a lake like "nofishco"!   Its great when everyone works together and has the same thing on their mind and that is "boating fish!

and willing to work their tail off for it.

You will make a h--- of a charter captain someday!

Thanks again for the invite!

Tim :yes: 

Sounds like you had a great day trolling. I took my boy there yesterday trying to get him into his first Tiger so we spent the morning chucking lures in the north end. He hooked into a descent one but it ended up throwing the hook. Sounds like i should have been trolling!

Had my son aboard sunday afternoon, and we bass/tiger fished the north end all afternoon and you did better than we did! I threw a spinnerbait Ive had a few tigers on and had one follow that was rather small. We didn't do anything on bass, but they had a tournament all morn...Otisco is humbling sometimes. I trolled to the north end to get there and got another brown and a smb...trying for bass and tigers...go figure...Im a much better troller than a caster at Otisco, but either way you earn em all!

justin

Finished up around 11 with 3 eyes...19-22-23 all on perch rapalas down 30 over 55...biggest came on sr9 with rigger...gotta love the short setback...dropped 1 eye and had 4 browns...so much for otisco being anoxic below 20-25 feet...all the fish caught 2.8 to 3.3 gps

Justin

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app