Donations for Prendergast Baitfish fund

I have been able to secure $100.00 in donations for the baitfish fund, $50.00 from the Bear Lake Association and $50.00 from the Cassadaga Lakes Association. I am still waiting to hear from the Chautauqua Lake Association and will meet with Doug Conroe, their President on August 8 th. hopefully they will step up, after all they benifit the most from the stockings.

I have enclosed a pic of one of my crew holding some little beasties as we fan stock them into mid lake lake weedbed nurseries instead of just dumping them from shore. Please note that the excellent 9 - 10 inch size and health of them were aided due to Capt. Larry's work in securing Fathead Minnows for the Hatchery fall feedings. You should all be aware of the vast amount of work that he does to organize, promote and run the Tournament, as well as work with hatchery Manager Larry King to coordinate the purchase and shipment of the additional feed for the Muskies.

We will need to send a thank you letter on M.I. Chapter Letterhead to acknowledge these Associations for their help.

Chuck Battaglia

post-150581-0-70130600-1375198052_thumb.jpgpost-150581-0-70541500-1375198013_thumb.jpg

Chuck, Great work getting the funds for the Bait Fish Fund, Thanks!

Sorry I have not called you for some time, been on the water most every day.Out of bed, on the water, back to bed. Only good thing is we have been catching many muskies and water temps on the surface are back down under 75 degrees.Dr. Dave is on fire!

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app