Fished last Friday with Dj717, we took a young teenager out with us. Very impressed with his patience, although he was looking a green first thing in the morning. Had a great day on the lake in spite of slow fishing. He caught a 6 lb. steelhead, and I landed a 8 lb. skippy King. We lost a few others, including a screamer on a dipsey, fish straitened the hook. Fished from 6 am till 2:30 pm. Covered water from 180 to 330. Most action was in 270 to 320.

Fished on Sunday with Dj717 and our buddy Tommy. Once again had a slow day, but enjoyed ourselves. Lake was flat calm and fishing was pleasant. We trolled from 6:20am till 3:30 pm, and covered water from 170 to 650. Tommy landed an 8.5 lb. Walleye in 243 FOW, on Nuclear Green free slider on rigger set to 100 ft. Lost a fish in there as well. Landed a skippy King out deep on a rigger, and lost two. Trolled in and picked up a 22 lb. King on a rigger set at 120 on a wonderbread stinger min 490 FOW. Dennis may have already posted a report on the two days of fishing, sorry if I am doubling up reports.

I am heading up on Sunday morning with my buddy Gary from Queensburry, and hopefully Dennis and/or Tommy. I have been hearing that the fish are starting to move into 200 FOW or less. Any reports or info. would be appreciated, especially down temps. I will be on channel 72 and have a blue StarCraft Islander 220 with a blue canvas top. If any wants to try working together and sharing info, I am game. Good luck to everyone, have a great weekend, and be safe.

Dave