Otisco 8-23

justtracytrolling

Got lines in at 5...2 drops and 1 miss on first pass...very frustrating...zip second pass...nice 23 barely hooked to start third pass...

Justin

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sounds like only 1 fish if JT only made 3 passes, witch isn't bad for the dog days of summer, Late August early Sept. is the walleye transition period for the winter, things should pick up, I've had some of the best walleye catches I ever had in September off Stoney Point towards the cliffs!!! 130ft of water only 40 to 50ft down and some hogs I might add, I like to keep the 24 inch one for the table and release the rest for breeding purposes.

Just got this fat 27...down 27 over 60 off rigger 80 foot back tracy had her hands full...now she wants beer n pizza at the amber inn...guess tim will have to tell us how the evening bite is...I just passed him on his way out

Justin

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-151276-13773886478361_thumb.jpg

Me and a buddy Only gave the troll hour and a half...watched a tdd11 get ripped off the release but nothing there...tried casting in shallow for maybe a 1/2 hour..nothing doin... water temp I had was about 75 tonight.....could really feel the warmth coming off the water as the air cooled off