Saturday my brother and I set up in about 100 fow and would spend the entire morning there. We ran 2 riggers, 2 wire divers, and a 300 copper off a board with a mix of spoons, j-plugs, ad FF's. It took a good hour or so before our first bite, but after that we would have a steady pick of kings all morning. It seemed that once we trolled far enough away from port and a lot of the other boats the action was better. We would end up 8/9 on kings plus a nice brown as well. All of the kings were solid fish ranging from 22-27 lbs. Took hits on most everything we had down but the 300 copper pulling an 8" e-chip and a mirage fly was the most productive. Called it a heck of a day around noon!

Sunday I took my GF back to the same waters hoping to get into some more big boys. We ran the same spread and had similar results although the kings seemed to be a bit smaller ranging from 15-20 lbs. We only had til 10:30 to fish but ended 6/6 on kings plus a nice brown and a laker. The bite seemed to improve as the morning went on. Would have loved to have been able to stay out longer but no complaints! Again a variety of baits took fish at a variety of depths. Wires from 200-250 and riggers from 45-85 as well as the 300 copper all took fish. They seemed to be pretty scattered in the water column all weekend but the 100 fow range seemed to be the ticket for us.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can get another crack at a big one next weekend!!