Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
keukaboy

recent trip to canadice

Did he catch that slob on a tip up or jigging? I love that lake for icefishing.

he caught that one on a tip up using the smelt that he caught right there at the lake b4 daylight...the other 2 lakers were caught on a buckshot spoon tipped with a smelt tail

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Taking a Trip

Hello Everyone!      So I am not from the area (about 4 hours South in Pennsylvania), but I will be taking a fall trip to the Finger Lakes region in the fall. I feel like I have a done all of the online research I can do, but I still have some questions. I'm going to ask a lot, but any help at all would be much appreciated. I also want to mention that I am by no means looking for anyone's secret spot or anything. I like to do my own exploring. I will be up there hoping to fish som

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Braddocks 8/12 pm trip

Was finally able to get some friends I used to work with from Kodak out. Stayed in close since the lady mentioned she has gotten sea sick before and she has never been salmon fishing. Set up in 130 and headed west. Saw a few boats in same area. Riggers set 80, 70, 60, 50. Wire out 180 and 200 on 2 setting. 60 rigger (DW 2 face) released 3 times in 20 minutes but no one home. 70 rigger (Mag 42 gold) 1 release with no one home. Just started to eat our subs and 180 wire (white double crush SD/hamme

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Updates from Buffalo: Boosting outdoor engagement, latest news, fishing reports, recent catches and more

The Buffalo News provides details on a variety of topics of interest to outdoor enthusiasts, such as initiatives to boost outdoor engagement,  fishing reports, recent catches and more! See below for the latest details and links!   “Lake Ontario marketing plan begins to pay off” from The Buffalo News In this article from The Buffalo News called "Lake Ontario marketing plan begins to pay off," Bill Hilts Jr. discusses several initiatives to boost engagement in outdoor activities in

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports

• Updates from Buffalo: Summer LOC Derby, Latest Outdoor News, Fishing Reports, Recent Catches and More

The Buffalo News provides updates and information on several topics of interest to fishing enthusiasts, including the Summer LOC Derby, outdoor news, fishing reports, photos and stories of recent catches in the region and more. See below for the latest details and links.   “Summer LOC Derby winner enjoys last-minute heroics” from The Buffalo News In this article from The Buffalo News called "Summer LOC Derby winner enjoys last-minute heroics," Bill Hilts Jr. provides details about

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports

• Boys trip to Oswego 7/20-7/22

Got to do a quick three day trip to Oswego with my son, brother-in-law and my nephew this past weekend. We showed up around 11 AM on Saturday in fished until about 5 PM when the wind started to blow.  We went five for six and never really found a pattern as they were hitting both flyers and spoons of different colors. The thermocline was only 61 feet down and the fish all came from this area. Sunday morning we launched at 5 AM and immediately knew from the waves it would probably be a short day.

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)