headed out to sandy creek this afternoon....

Good friend went out this morning and on the boat launch dock there catching salmon. Question is I assume they move into the streams in waves and there is plenty hanging out in the lake (mature fish that is). Also is it still good fishing for the younger kings out in lake till winter? I know the lake trout don't spawn so I'll chase them around as long as I can. Thanx for your insight in advance

Good friend went out this morning and on the boat launch dock there catching salmon. Question is I assume they move into the streams in waves and there is plenty hanging out in the lake (mature fish that is). Also is it still good fishing for the younger kings out in lake till winter? I know the lake trout don't spawn so I'll chase them around as long as I can. Thanx for your insight in advance

The laker season closes October 1st. They do spawn without much success. Usually offshore steelhead and future year class kings can be found offshore all over the water column. Some years it rocks and some years it is tough. Browns can be found along shore like the spring once the water cools some. Closer to some tribs usually holds more fish.