got out around 4 with the south wind thought i would try my luck at the mouth.  well we started setting up about 50yds past the pier head had a charter come up behind us about 20 ft away go ahead of us stop do a circle go in reverse than start to set up 30 ft off our rear quater and they we're trolling at a faster speed so they cut not more than 10 feet ahead of us?  i could identify his releases as he set his rigger what the hell?  anyway bro and I played the better man and let it pass fished all the way out to 50 foot had one hit on a 6 color pulling a spin doc but missed it and started heading back close we marked maybe 10 fish all evening but at 35 foot hit a screamer that was with in 10 turns of spooling me.  we had to turn right at it to get some line back ended up as 31# fish for a new boat best (i dont get on lake O much)  made a couple passes on the way in and poped one more on a rigger on the way in that wanted to be on bottom under to boat even managed to wrap a rigger.  all in all nice to get a king again i havent fished them since my dad sold his boat 15 years ago

got out around 4 with the south wind thought i would try my luck at the mouth.  well we started setting up about 50yds past the pier head had a charter come up behind us about 20 ft away go ahead of us stop do a circle go in reverse than start to set up 30 ft off our rear quater and they we're trolling at a faster speed so they cut not more than 10 feet ahead of us?  i could identify his releases as he set his rigger what the hell?  anyway bro and I played the better man and let it pass fished all the way out to 50 foot had one hit on a 6 color pulling a spin doc but missed it and started heading back close we marked maybe 10 fish all evening but at 35 foot hit a screamer that was with in 10 turns of spooling me.  we had to turn right at it to get some line back ended up as 31# fish for a new boat best (i dont get on lake O much)  made a couple passes on the way in and poped one more on a rigger on the way in that wanted to be on bottom under to boat even managed to wrap a rigger.  all in all nice to get a king again i havent fished them since my dad sold his boat 15 years ago

Great job ! gotta love looking down at the reel and seeing no line, BIG RUSH !

thought i attacheched the pic the first time I dont get to very often if the weather doesnt cooperate next week i likely wont get another chance for kings till next fall thats okay gonna try rainbows and canandaguia this year.  fish came in 35 fow and 20fow

post-144635-0-34086500-1379768901_thumb.jpg