Sold / Closed Walker Downriggers Electric Used

I'm selling (2) two used Walker Electric Downriggers with four foot booms. Both units are in excellent working condition and to the best of my knowledge have nothing wrong with them. I have been using them with no problems at all. Included with the downriggers are two swivel base plates that lock in eight different positions, two ten pound round ball weights, two wire harnesses, two home made handles that screw into the sides of the cable spools to use in the event that there was an electrical problem and the cables had to be reeled up manually, and two ( one per unit) dual rod holders. The booms screw together in 3 sections and the middle section could be removed if you desired a smaller length boom. I purchased these units several years ago from a fellow fisherman who lived near Olcott and used them on Lake Ontario. I do not know the motor size, amperage, rate of retrieval, etc... I do know they pull a 10lb weight up from 80ft all day long with no trouble. I have spoken with a service tech from Walker and he has told me that since I do not know the date of manufacturing and because these are older units, he does not recommend using anything heavier than a 12lb weight. In his expert opinion he believes that it would be detrimental to the motors to use anything heavier than 12lbs with these units. I'm asking $500 firm for everything listed above. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a line here at Lake Ontario United or give me a call at 716-207-0359. Thanks

Edited by MuskyMark