Gelcoat Update

Billy V

I got a call from the Watercraft Clinic yesterday telling me that my boat is already done! They snapped a quick picture of it for me and from what I can see I think it looks a whole lot better. The old yellowed areas on the topsides look like they now match the hull perfectly and the old sun-faded/cracked/peeling blue/red stripe has been replaced with new vinyl. I'll be up to look at it in the next few days and will post better pics of it then. But for now, this will have to do:

Finishedtopsidesmarch62008.jpg

Here's a couple of new shots. I stopped by on my way through town on Tuesday to find the boat covered with a foot of ice & snow. :( :( :( From what I could tell through the ice/snow, the gel coat now looks to match perfectly again.

DSC05939.jpg

DSC05931.jpg

DSC05933.jpg

Boat looks great Bill minus the ice/snow of course!! Scoping yours out is giving me BBD--bigger boat disease. Gotta get out fishin with you this year for sure.

Come ohnnnn spring come ohn come ohn!

Come ohnnnn spring come ohn come ohn!

Folks this is why it is highly recommended that you at least finish High School (college helps too). Mis-spelling words usually isn't a HUGE deal, but when you cant spell the word "on" its obvious you were tokin' up before and after school.