Dypsy Technicks

Ok recently ihave been fishing with Jason who is new to the dypsy seen and he kinda finds a new problem when fishing with or more so with deploying the dypsys so to you new guys or very forgetful fishermen ...fishing with a dypsy is very strenoius on line,swivels and rods so "double check these before deploying your 30.00 rig off the back of the boat ..also make shure your release at the dypsy is set to hold the dypsy in position but not to tight for a easy release should you need to "pop" the dypsy...Now (jason)check your weight thingy on the dypsy and make shure it is set for the correct side of the boat,,,VERY important if your running more than 1 rod off your boat.... :? as your letting out your dypsy, (jason)be shure the boat will be going straight for the time and distance to deploy your rig.......Also (jason) if your rigger fires as your deploying your dypsy imedeatly "pop" your dypsy set it in a outside holder and tend to your rigger fish BEFORE it has a chance to tangle with your dypsy and your 30.00 worth of tackle.it is muct faster and funner to redeploy stuff than work on the mother of all tangles..............Just a couple of Very helpful HINTS to make your day fishing more productive ,cost effictive,and less stressfull........Ray K. P.S. each of these items i mentioned will pop in your head as you work on the tangle at the back of your boat ...i speak from experience on em all myself :$