looking for fishing buddy

cnfish

my name is brian, my boat is c.n. fish, i fish out of oswego marina lake ontario, i have been fishing the lake and tributaries for 16 years, primarily weekends. i fish the rivers from september till april. i have every friend there is with every excuse there is, from the wife to the money to the time. i have a wife that loves to fish as well. fair weather only, which can never be counted on. my boat is all decked out, i have all the gear, as far as weekends, i have all the time, anyone out there who likes to fish?

Hey Brian, welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll get a lot of takers on that offer. It's a great gesture. Once the season starts and you're looking for an extra rider, make a post in the General Discussion thread a few days ahead of time with the day and time you're looking for someone & you'll get a response. I'm out of Oswego also, but I trailer my boat. Look for the Islander w/blue top. Boat name is L'il Chet. Usually on channel 68, call name muskybob. Looking forward to some fishing reports from you. Hope to see you on the water this year.

Welcome to the site Brian. We just added a new forum called "Trade a Trip" - check it out:

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishin ... m.php?f=25

Basically, it is where guys on LOU get together and find other guys to go out fishing with. Helps both parties save on gas and its a good way to meet new people.

Enjoy the site :)

• 3 months later...

Hey Brian, It's Jim (BUOY)McKemmie from k&G. heard you left the campground this year. If you're ever looking for anybody to go with, you can call me @ 413-427-5765 be happy to get together and fish your boat or mine, doesn't matter.

Jim