TrollMaster Pro 2

Outfitting new boat  so I had such good luck with my TrollMaster on the old boat with GREAT costumer  service I just went ahead and did it again. WOW ...... its just a 9 to 5 outfit now Monday to Friday if they feel like getting back to you they did if not.....Oh well I guess......... :puke:

I left them a message on a Saturday (regarding a Pro 2) and I received a call back with an informative answer the following Monday morning.  Not bad in my book.  I wouldn't want to work the weekends either, I don't blame them.

If you call Controllking you will get the president of the company He knows it all because he designed all the units himself. He answers the phone on the weekend too! Now that's Customer Service.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If you call Controllking you will get the president of the company He knows it all because he designed all the units himself. He answers the phone on the weekend too! Now that's Customer Service.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That is what I had with trollmaster before , I was in my boat on Saturday , had a problem he was out. Next day he called me I went out to boat and he talked me thru what to do.............Don't look for that now he sold it  !!!!!