Sold / Closed Shimano Tekota & Daiwa Saltist Reels and Shimano Talora Rods - Mint condition

Hi all, I am moving across country and have to part ways with my rods & reels. See the listing below. Additional discount will be given for multiple items. Please contact Ethan at 562-480-0036 for any questions or to arrange pick up.

Reels:

2 Diawa Saltist LW 30LCHA - $ 120 dollars per reel

2 Shimano Tekota 600LC (one spooled with wire and the other with copper) - $140 per reel

Rods:

Model                  Length       Line                  Power                   Action                   Price              

Shimano Talora                 TLA-106M-2        10’6†          12-25 lbs         Medium               Medium Fast          $60

Shimano Talora                 TLA-90M-2          9’                 12-25 lbs         Medium               Medium                   $50

Shimano Talora                 TLA-86M-2          8’6†            12-20 lbs         Medium               Medium Fast           $50

Hi all, I am moving across country and have to part ways with my rods & reels. See the listing below. Additional discount will be given for multiple items. Please contact Ethan at 562-480-0036 for any questions or to arrange pick up.

Reels:

2 Diawa Saltist LW 30LCHA - $ 120 dollars per reel

2 Shimano Tekota 600LC (one spooled with wire and the other with copper) - $140 per reel

Rods:

Model                  Length       Line                  Power                   Action                   Price              

Shimano Talora                 TLA-106M-2        10’6†          12-25 lbs         Medium               Medium Fast          $60

Shimano Talora                 TLA-90M-2          9’                 12-25 lbs         Medium               Medium                   $50

Shimano Talora                 TLA-86M-2          8’6†            12-20 lbs         Medium               Medium Fast           $50

Talora rods have sold. I am located in Rochester for pick up of Tekota reels