Went out of Oswego yesterday mid day for about 4 hrs for the first time this year with atomikprodenny had a pretty good day we got our limit, 5 browns and 1 steelhead it was a slow pic but we managed to get some nice fish. We probably lost as many as we got to the boat some right at the back of the boat. None were real huge but all were nice fish. We stayed in about 15 fow or less and headed east. No real pattern. Fire tiger Jr thunder stick and silver smithwicks seemed to work the best, got some on a monkey puke spoon and some other bright colors like greens and orange. Was great to be out again and boat ran great Hank gonna try it again next week. Lures were 120ft back on the boards.post-144669-13995609348801_thumb.jpg

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Same patterns worked for us on Sat of last week. We noticed when we slid out to 25-35 fow we had more hits. Tiger, monkey puke, and smithwicks took our fish. When we slid out mostly lakers hit. Lakers weren't on the bottom, they were cruising throughout the water column. We went 8/10 mix of lakers, browns, and a mid teen king. Lakers were all 7-8 pound range, browns were smaller. Hope to get out this weekend. Thanks for the report!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Yeah we got one little king also probably about ten inches unfortunately I don't think it made it after it got released it swallowed the hook and it got in its gills

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app