ameri-can walleye tournament

am wondering if anyone on here knows if the derby is on for this year? last yr. i thought heard something about the 2 older guys that have been running were going to retire from it and it might be the last yr. i hope not, it's a great setup they had in dunkirk harbour and alot of fun.i usually get there mailing with reg. by now. have tried googling them along with the new york walleye association who ran it but wasn't able to come up with any contact info. would like to plan vacation time and any info pertaining to it would be appretiated

• 4 weeks later...

It is set for July 12 & 13, 2008. Dunkirk, NY

If your interested it is tied into a three Tournament series. "King Of The Lake" with Scotty Walleye Shoot out June 14 & 15 and the Can-Am on July 26 & 27.

thanks for the help.real glad to hear it's on. we've been doing the tournament for about the last 10 yrs. and have a great time. still haven't got the mailing with entry form. maybe it's on it's way.we just enter the ameri-can because of time restraints but heard them anounce the winners for the combo last year.thanks again and we can start planning for it.