Seneca south end Sun. 3-30-08

just missed ya on the other post ,guess i shuda suggested a afternoon trip as to the peak feeding time of lakers not to mention 50deg and sunny,you know what i wear around the house when cleaning is between me and my wife that was privy info and you didnt need to tell the whole forum of my atire. ill forget to mention that you drove back and forth in front my house for 2 hrs while i was washing the windows. mtn dew w/green fly ,should be your next purchase.and dont be to hard on your fishfinder yet ,there a days when i dont mark a thing but catch fish specially lakers i think there just laying on bottom for the most part and after you pass they rise up and hit your lure ..there is just something about senece and marking fish consistantly, lake onterio no problem or any other body of water i have fished they work well .and ive heard the same from many other experianced boaters on this lake.

hey tripledeuce saturday we didnt start marking fish until aroud 1 when the fish started coming off the bottom keep the garmin ff i have one and love it once you play around with it for awhile and figure it out you will like it i perfer the garmin over my bottom line