Hey guys, have been hitting the walleye hard the past few weeks and haven't been on the big o in awhile. Looking to head out around 5pm til dark tomorrow and was just seeing what's been most productive out there as I'm bringing a newbie with me and want to get him into some good numbers if fish. From what I'm seeing it looks like I should probably start in 200-250fow and troll out north and see what happening , anyone have and recent reports or info? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have been doing the walleye thing myself and have not fished the O but I live along the lake in Wilson. I see the charters leaving every morning and they are going deep( a speck on the horizon if I can see them at all). It is blowing East pretty good right now which is never good for the fishing. Good luck, sorry that's all I got but I see no one else responded to you

Thanks battlehammer, you I was just checking the winds.. Yesterday it said 5mph ne not 15. Hopefully it lays down as I'm only in a 20' boat, if not I guess I'll be heading to SBH for walleye... But I'm craving a big hard fighting fish!

If it lays down at all I'll shoot you a message. They are calling for east all weekend. I think I will be doing the walleye thing one more weekend and give the lake some time to set up. June is rough fishing- thank the fish gods for the June walleye bite on Erie!

Thanks buddy, at this point i guess it's gonna have to be a day on erie , watched the olcott web cam

And it looks pretty bumpy out there