Canandaigua 6/19

Got out for a few hours this afternoon (1230 - 330).  Fished northeast end around Thendara with riggers and core.  Picked 2 small bows down 45 over about 150 on the riggers on Sutton 22 and NK28.  Most marks were 50 or above.  Only a few bait pods.  North wind made the north troll a bit difficult but south was nice!

At least you got out there....I waited for the wind to lie down but it didn't so I didn't go. Thinking about early tomorrow morning.....funny I almost went right at the time you did but got doing other stuff around home.... :)  Thanks for the info. 

I hope to be out tomorrow morning as well.  I live in Yacht Club Cove so it's pretty easy to jump in the boat and go.  I have an Avalon pontoon with downriggers.  Maybe see you out there.  I seem to do ok on the cross from German Brothers toward Thendara boathouse.  Good Luck!

Ted

Hi Ted,

That is pretty much where I start of too Ted (Pump station to German Bros then cut across to Thendara). I'll be in my 18 ft Boston Whaler with the 135 Salt Water Merc Optimax (blue writing) I'm hoping for a 5AM or so start maybe see you out there.