Went out tonight 5 till sunset. Best day in a week. Set up in 475fow after having a tough bite last couple outings inside of 250fow . Had two rods out and first fires with 1 oz sinker orange crush 150 back of the board. 9 lb Steelie with ton of attitude. Finally got everything out , two 1oz flat lines, three riggers from 15-45 feet, two dipsy flasher fly out 75 and 100 feet, and a 300 copper with spin doctor fly. Got to 530 fow and 15 feet rigger fires with mixed veggie. 5 lb Steelie. 545fow and dipsy fires pulling a blue barracuda flasher and blue fly. 15 lb laker. Looped back to first GPS mark and copper fires pulling a black spin doctor and purple fly. 7 lb Steelie. Headed south praying for a king and we hit 450fow the carbon 14 fires 35 down on rigger 60 back. Another nice Steelie. Starting slowly putting away Rods and son had one more spoon to try. Coyote ugly white ladder back with spinner. Sure enough it was swimming 5 min and off in the horizon Steelie breaks the water and then the release, another nice one about 7lbs. Ended up 9 for 9 with 8 Steelie and one laker, and prefect sunset to ride home in. We had 52 degree water on surface from 500fow plus a we approved 450 surface got to 62 degree. 35 feet down 42 degree.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Side note, went to sportsman show this winter in buffalo. I checked out coyote ugly spoons booth and quality was pretty impressive and I really liked the extras spinner blade on the spoons. I've ran them quite a bit and when there on there on. He's got great selection of colors and I even picked up some super mags I'm dying to throw out when the kings are hot and heavy. I bought probably 30 or so and he gave my son 5 bass casting spinners for free to try. Love buying local tackle that's good quality. You won't find any plastic dipsy divers on my boat either. Chinook divers are awesome quality and made 2 min up the street from me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app