Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xxx

Why?

I finally figured out how to post pics, but they are up side down, how do I correct this? any help will be appreciated, thanks PAP.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Why we put them back

This is why we put them back and try to do our best to conserve our resources. Same 36 (ish) inch fish caught by myself and my wife 7 weeks apart.   Sent from my SM-G892A using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Why is this a Tough Year for Salmon?

I am hoping to get theories from Charter Captains and Experienced Anglers as to why this has been a tough summer- June and July for Salmon. The reports I have seen, as well as my own experience shows this to be a hit or miss year with inconsistent results. It seems in May, reports were good unfortunately I was replacing the transom on my boat and could not get out until late May early June. Tough year. Why? Weather?, Current? Winds? Bait? Are the Salmon along the Canadian Border? I just seems to

in Open Lake Discussion

• Last week in July pick a port and why

If you were planning a trip end of July anywhere on the lake where would you go?

in Open Lake Discussion

• Why is Tiger Musky Fishing more productive in Otisco than in Conesus?

I have been very curios about answering this question and finding out if something can be done to improve tiger fishing in Conesus. It could have a little to do with number of anglers targeting them but I think it is more than that. There are quite a few locals who target walleye at night early in the season but I have never heard about them catching tigers while targeting walleye like at Otisco. Of course those guys seem to be somewhat quiet. The only stocking records I could find on the DEC s

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Why We Fish

There are many reasons why we fish, but the one that sits at the top of list for me is because of my father. This is a very old picture of my sister, brother and myself. The man in the shaded background is "Pa". I wanted to share this tribute to all fishing fathers out there. CLICK HERE TO VIEW TRIBUTE Warning: You many need a tissue after watching. This video in a sense represents some of the reasons why LOU was born - more of a family friendly atmosphere. To make sure that memories

in Open Lake Discussion