Took my buddy Tommy yesterday. We hit the launch at 6:00am and were fishing by 6:20. Headed out to some marks from a couple weeks ago. We did our first fish at 7:00. A 10 lb Coho on a Mountain Dew Crush Glow SD, white ITO fly, off a rigger set to 85 over 220 fow. we picked up a skippy king on a mag FLT Seasick Waddler off a rigger set to 90. Who knows how long the fish was on, we never saw the rod tip move, could have been 30 minutes. Picked up another fish off a 90 rigger over 149 on the same mag Seasick Waddler. Came unbuttoned, think it was a Brown. That was it for the day. We fished from 6:20 till 2:00, covered depths from 120 to 260. I tried  a lot of various combinations of SD's and flies, and a half dozen spoons. We ran 2 dipseys, 3 riggers and a 400 copper all day. Talked to a couple guys at the launch, they had a done a little better, but nothing special. Radio chatter indicated a slow day too. I hope others did better! I am sure things will pick up soon. Good luck to everyone! Also, fleas were miserable, but that's not really news to anyone. Good luck.

Dave