Barometric pressure

Hey

So this summer I've made 3 trips to lake Ontario off bronte. Our first trip was good, we managed 2 big kings (20 lb and a 27 lb) 4 coho and a rainbow. There were some clouds in the sky but it was sunny. Air pressure was average.

Second trip was in between a couple thunderstorms, so low air pressure. We got 5 salmon this time one 28 lbs and the rest were smaller.

Third trip was today and the air pressure was higher at the time of fishing, not a cloud in the sky. We fished all day and did not have a hit. I tried ever colour shape and size of lure, cut baits, flashers no flashers.

So my question is...

Has anyone else had this type of experience with high pressure?

I'm pretty sure they had lock jaw because I was marking lots of bait and lots of fish.

Yes in my opinion, barometric pressure is one of the most or the very most important factors in fishing and the high barometer is the worst (over 30.2)    Rarely is fishing great or even good with a high barometer but they can still be caught especially with a new or full moon. Under 30 seems best, I have tracked baro pressure for years in my log and there is absolutely no doubt. High barometer sucks.

Yes in my opinion, barometric pressure is one of the most or the very most important factors in fishing and the high barometer is the worst (over 30.2)    Rarely is fishing great or even good with a high barometer but they can still be caught especially with a new or full moon. Under 30 seems best, I have tracked baro pressure for years in my log and there is absolutely no doubt. High barometer sucks.

I'm going to x3 to the above post, on some of the nastiest days ever on Lake O' like the Coast Guard came over to us and asked if we where alright, and when we held up our stringer of walleye 1 short of a 3 man limit he said good luck but it's not supposed to get any better today, I always had better fishing before a storm front and the 3 days before and the 3 days after a full moon. When we book our Canadian fishing trips we try to get those weeks that fall into the 3days moon phases. A blue bird day is always tough fishing for us, not saying you won't catch anything, but not as good as an overcast day. At least that's my take on it, and I'm a firm believer in this theory. Tight lines to all, and be safe out there! PAP.