New to site

What a great site!! I feel like I'm on information overload. I'm from Central Massachusetts My boat is a 19'Lowes Great Lakes Special with Mag 10 elec. downriggers A Raymarine A65 combo unit (no probe yet), I've been fishing Lake O one or two weeks a year for the last 9 years. I fish out of Mexico Bay ( the Little Salmon) usually the 2nd week of the derby. My home lake is the Quabbin Res. in MA. I also am the 1st mate on the Fishunter which is a 28' Grady White Marlin that fishes out of Danvers MA. For Stripers, Cod, Haddock, Shark and School Blue Fin Tuna as well as Giant Blue Fin. I am getting my list of questions ready and you all will be hearing from me again Thanks. :D

fishgill double welcome ,when things get smoking on the west end of the lake this spring you shuold consider olcott or oak orchard area for a few days.20 to 40 fish days are not uncommon and thats fishing alone for the most part .....ive considered some of that bigwater fishing and we all here like to expand our thought process(fishing trips)so how about a link or two for some down to earth charters from your area that might have a seat or two open and take a fill in for a percentage of the total cost heck im shure a few of us could put aside our diferences(stand one another)and book a charter maybe do a little trade of trips.all things are possable except you guys bringing Ted Kennedy along ,if you do well bring Hillary and bill and bill dont fish but he could stay home with your wife...Ray K.

Hey Ray. It's funny you brought up the Saltwater fishing. I just got back from getting the finishing touches done on the Fishunter. It looks like it's going in next weekend. Here's a way to check Captain Mike out,no .com site yet (mysite.verizon.net/fishuntermike) His open charters for $150 is the best deal if just 1or2 people want to go out. About going west in the spring.I've thought of giving that a try sometime I do love catching those salmon. :D