Out of Braddocks 8/21 pm

launched the boat around 4 waited at the dock for a couple of my workers to take them on their 1rst Lake O Fishing experience. Watching the radar we left the dock around 430. We dropped in at 70' cause of the weather i didnt want to go too deep. Set out 2 riggers with spoons 2 wire dispeys pulling ff flies and a 300 copper pulling a spoon. We trolled out to 150 then back into 120 with only a skippy king to show for it. I decided at that point to get a box of lakers so they could catch something bigger. We dropped cowbells with peanut on 1 rigger and a sd and fly on the other. They werent down 30 seconds and we had a fish on the cowbells. We netted that one and the other rigger went with another nice laker. Reset them and samething but this time it took them alittle longer probably around 5 mins. Haha. We boxed 3 let the 4th go and went back to king program. We caught 4 kings all less than 10#. Ended the night 8 for 10 with 4 lakers and 4 smaller kings. The guys were more than happy with the outing. We were back at the dock by 8.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-1408714064863_thumb.jpg

post-152176-14087140803133_thumb.jpg