Hawaii deep sea fishing Kona

Skunk.jpg

Went out of Kona with 4 friends and 4 other boats with 5 people per boat. We booked this trip right off the cruise ship we were on , Pride Of America, We all did a 5 hour trip... Good news it was a great day to be on the water ...Bad new not one fish or release for that matter.

Here are a few pics.

Click On Pic for full size

From the tuna tower

Hawaivacation233.jpg

Hawaivacation241.jpg

Blowing out the twin diesels

Hawaivacation239.jpg

Hawaivacation240.jpg

Of coure I had to pick up some new shades while in Maui, Maui Jim building in Lahaina Maui .

Hawaivacation125.jpg

Hawaivacation228.jpg

Cruise Ship Pride Of America

Time to get the Jerk boat ready to drop in..I want to go fishing this weekend but I dont think I will have the boat ready to do so... ;(

Mark

Mark,

Great ship and cruise experience for my wife and I last March as well. I want to go back to Kona and charter for at least 2 two full days at some point so we have a better chance... Didn't even raise a fish?

Glad you're back and ready to hit the lake!

Muskybob;

Yeh I can see that happening also...as a matter of fact I THINK I did see him troll at 7 knots before....the time that the other boat hooked up with his leadcore. :shock: Bob Hope said "I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance - waiting for the bathroom. "

Hans;

Never even seen a fish rise...we trolled @ 6 to 7 knots for five hours. I agree we must go back for a two or three day trip in mid June..we hung mostly around FAD Buoy VV.

Hawaivacation236-1.jpg

Mark