Rochster JERK Report Sunday 4-27-2008 The kitchen sink

THRU EVERYTHING AT THEM, EVEN THE KITCHEN SINK!!

Well got out on the water for the first time this year. What a great day! We fished from sun up until around 3. Left the I-bay and headed east. Trolled to Hedges before we found stained warmer water, 48*F made several passes thru this water with no takers even though it looked like it should have been holding fish. Got a tip from another boat that they were doing fish in front of the stacks out in 100 FOW so we pulled rods and made the gas guzzling run to that area. We ended up the day with a few fish boated and a few lost. Boards were most productive with the Challenger red stick back 140’ with a split shot 8’ up on the line. Did take on fish of the rigger, but I don’t remember what spoon it came on or depth. It did hit the free slider.

Here is a picture of Uncle Bill and the kitchen sink.

Fishing2008007.jpg

Fishing2008005.jpg

Mark

Mark,

Made the same run to hedges on a late start yesterday. Threw it all at 'em. With not so much as a knock off. Worked 50 to 60 east

marking a few fish here and there but no takers. Green water but

no pea soup. The Irondequoit Bay basin continues to be a

disappointment this spring. Me thinks it better to waste time runnin'

to productive waters from now on rather than beating a dead horse.

Tight Lines

Frank

CDS Whip

Walter;

I thought you shook that fish off on purpose now I know you did with a word like booted...out of the corner of my eye I saw the very radical movement of that rod you were fighting the fish with LOL.....

Mark

Frank;

The fish are here it's just a matter of finding them.

Mark