Adjustable kicker bracket wanted

I just aquired a 4hp outboard to use for trolling and am looking for a decent but inexpensive adjustable bracket to mount it on. Anybody out there got one they would like to sell?

It doesn't need to be much as the outboard only weights 40-50 pounds at the most.

it ant to pretty but i have one for ya ,a little tlc and some paint and your all set i think i gave splitshott 10.00 bucks for it ive got my alum.one that is a little worn out on the bushings again some tlc and new bushings will have you a great bracket 25bucks and ya got em both ,what ever one you dont use you gotta pass on the deal give me a call 607 769 7947 ,ill be back from ohio sat but there sitting in my driveway if you need them sooner

Thanks for the replies guys!

Ray,

I might have found one already but am waiting to hear back from the gentleman this weekend. If for some reason it doesn't work out, i will be calling. Will you be heading up to Wilson anytime soon?

Ray,

You can probably stay home next weekend...I'll be catching the winner out of Wilson Sunday.

Wouldn't want you to waste all that gas for nothing :lol: ...Just lookin out for ya buddy!