Great Lakes lure company -

Capt. Rich and Capt Steve just spent 2 hours with the owner of GReat lakes lure company. We had a chance to see the shop, JAson walked us thru every step of the processes involved in making his spoons from bending, pressing to polish and painting. All we can say is wow. Coming soon we will be posting a color/size chart on FB and our website for anyone who is looking for their products! We will be field testing some spoons and new designs for Great Lakes over the next few weeks .... Stay tuned

Steve,

You can tell Capt Rich that I made the lures he really wanted. I dropped everything this am and banged them out for him. No pics, of course, but there curing now. Gonna be pushing it, but fishing them fri would be ok. Thanks for the order and all your help with promoting Great Lakes Lures co. Good luck to you both! Hope you have a great year! I learned more from you both in 2hrs than Iv'e Learned in the last 2 yrs. You fella's got it figured out and have a great working relationship. Now let's go fishing! 

It is really good to see that your lures and your efforts are getting the attention they deserve Jason. I'm sure that as time goes along more and more folks will come to realize the high quality and effectiveness of Great Lakes Lures. I'm sold on them after last season :)  Best of luck with things you deserve it. 

Edited by Sk8man

It is really good to see that your lures and your efforts are getting the attention they deserve Jason. I'm sure that as time goes along more and more folks will come to realize the high quality and effectiveness of Great Lakes Lures. I'm sold on them after last season :)  Best of luck with things you deserve it.

X2 "Best of luck with things you deserve it"!!

Special thanks to Great Lakes lure company for not only adding us as their rep. for Lake Ontario but also for making sure our custom color spoons and order was on the boat for our trip this morning .

Thank you Jason and we look forward to working with you. Capt Steve and Capt Rich

post-139473-0-98288800-1429262438_thumb.jpg

post-139473-0-42665200-1429262455_thumb.jpg