Keuka: What should I fish for?

I'm going down to the family's place on Keuka for mother's Day. I'm hoping to get away for a bit in their row boat. I would be eternally grateful for what to target (trout, perch, pike). Their place is in the bay just north of Keuka college (brandy bay?). I was thinking of jigging, or just drop lining some worms. Any ideas on what lures, or colors to use?

I'm familiar with that bay as I went to Keuka (graduated in 2005). The bay you speak of is quite shallow in some spots, so I would target some warmer water species. I would stay in the bay especially if you don't have a motor. The wind can rush down the lake pretty good at times. Largemouth usually congregate close to docks on Keuka during this time of year when the water is just getting warm. Careful not to get too close as they are spooky. There's some big ones around. My brother caught a 6.5 lb largemouth when we were dock fishing and we saw some larger ones than that. You might run into some pickeral (they get quite large in Keuka, I remember catching them around 24-25 inches). Look for smallies, perch, sunfish and other panfish. Senkos will work around docks for the largemouths, spoons (kastmasters) or stickbaits (rapalas) should work for the pickeral. Worms should be fine for anything really. Good luck!