QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

seems like more and more i get questions on my PM about fishing ,anyone with questions feel free to pm me but even more so i encourage you to post openly on this site .beleave it or not we all learn from your questions and the many answers that you may recive to the topic.i was very intimadated to post on this site for a long time because all the "experts" here but soon found out everyone was willing to help,though im shure a few people got a chuckle from some of my basic questions time to time.like i siad WE ALL LEARN AND WE ALL WILL TRY TO HELP .so what is a slider and what is the best swivel and how long leads for a slider when do you use it most and when should you never use it and what weight spoons work best on a slider,and how strong a line ,are 7 questions that should be asked ,probly have several times,and probly will be asked (i hope) for years to come.SO ask away here and maybe ol BLUE EYES and a few of us seasoned guys could come up with a suggested post of sort where you type in slider and there is a short vidio or series of photos explaning that will decribe its makeup,use,spicies to target with it and therory of its use....sort of a LOU fishing dictionary to help us all...Ray K. heck i might even learn sompthing (like how to spel) or a new thing or two........naw.......................... ;)

hey blue eyes, i think ray is on to something. how about a tips and tricks section or a terminal tackle reference? we could post the most popular questions like a reference page, similar to the tackle description. for example- tims famous wire knot or the wilis knot. what do you think ray? anyone else like this idea?

yup...................LOU FISHING DICTIONARY........JUST DONT LET ME SPELL ANYTHING BIGGER THAN 3 LETTERS LONGalso i think the post should only be able to be made by a moderator (not musky) but a older fart like l&m after accumulating enuf info as to each item of intrest lots of time but a nice winter project.